Saturday, February 25, 2012

General Update

I just got home from the TAPA conference and I have to tell you that it was wonder. I was able to connect with many PAs and PA students, learn a lot about the evolution of the profession, and even attend a seminar on DVTs. I'll have some more organized thoughts soon.

I was also able to get almost 7 gigs worth of video interviews. I'll have to see how much is useable and if you can hear us speak, so be looking for those to show up eventually.

I did want to thank everyone at the conference. They were very gracious with their time, knowledge, and encouragement, and I feel more excited about submitted my CASPA in May than ever before. Maybe even excited enough to study some more.

If you don't know about TAPA, be sure to check out my post here that explains why its a good idea to be involved, even as a PrePA.

1 comment:

Interview with a PA fro Interventional Radiology

Here's an interview with a PA working in IR. 1) Why did you choose to be a PA?  After college I worked as a health education research...